Monday 3 November 2008

Storyplace

If you´ve got kids, you´re very likely already aware that Nickjr.com has some simple online games featuring their key characters like Dora, Diego and the Backyardigans. Over the last few weeks, Laniña has grown to like these very much - possibly too much!

I had been frustrated in not being able to find a Spanish version of any of these games, and in a sudden flash of inspiration I gave up on Nickjr and decided to look for other online games for kids. I did a google on "online games spanish ninos" and after a few clicks got to this:

http://www.storyplace.org/sp/storyplace.asp

It´s great! Simple stories in Spanish, with simple online activities as well as follow up craft ideas for doing at home. I love it!

2 comments:

Tati said...

I'm glad I found your site...I love meeting other people that are teaching their kids Spanish! I will check back again.

Tati

www.wannajugarwithmigo.blogspot.com

rocinante said...

cheers tati, muchas gracias

i checked out your blog, it's great! you're managing to post much more regularly than i can, too - great to be reading you!

saludos

ian